1. AVIATION HULL & LIABILITIES
Covers accidental loss of or damage to the aircraft an liability to third parties i.e. persons and/or property outside the aircraft and liability to passengers.
2. AVIATION PERSONAL ACCIDENT
Covers pilots and/or members of the aircrew against death or bodily injury (including medical expenses) ONLY whilst they are flying, boarding into the aircraft or alighting from the aircraft. Full cover includes:
- Permanent Disablement, which is a percentage of the death benefit as, provided by the scale in the policy.
- T.T.D. limit per week for 104 weeks
- Medical expenses Underwriting considerations